Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Zach Nader

Zach Nader: "


Zach Nader


Work from Counterweight.


“I investigate presentation and representation of self, others and viewpoint.


My questions include: Where and how is experience constructed? What are the possibilities of history, truth and fiction in photographic images? Can the point in which meaning adheres to representations be shifted? And what is their role in constructing personal and collective perspectives and understandings?


Questioning the ways in which my experiences are mediated, I investigate public/private negotiations of image, self and space. In reexamining common representational tropes, I explore ways of thinking about public/private representations and spaces, including the uses of and unlimited histories that exist within the millions of personal and media images created daily.” – Zach Nader

"

No comments:

Post a Comment