Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Schimmel Art

Unique artworks by Schimmel Art: "

I began my professional career painting murals. I moved on to design numerous consumer goods: needlework, leather goods, fashion and accessories. I was the creative force behind On Display Inc., a groundbreaking retail display design & production company. I gained national attention and recognition designing stores, fixtures, props and stage sets. Designs for Levi Strauss & Co. appeared on the cover of Visual Merchandising and Store Design Magazine. …and I was always painting custom portraits “on the side.” I became a special event designer – florals, sets, props for corporate and private events.This somehow took me into corporate nonprofit work…naturally! By the way, that’s my bathroom floor.. and yes, I did it!


sa2a1 Unique artworks by Schimmel Art



sa2c1 Unique artworks by Schimmel Art


sa2d Unique artworks by Schimmel Art


More artworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment