Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jaroslav Kyša

Jaroslav Kyša:


Jaroslav Kyša

Work from his oeuvre.

“Direct observations of my surroundings, which I modify and mould via installations and action. These arise according to current situations of a city, place or how I feel. As a specific source of inspiration, the interest in ways of executing and logic of creation process. The time spent in certain city at a certain place perennially provokes my imagination, my urge bordering on obsession to react. Interventions are spawned thanks to a combination of absorbing various accidental sensations. Disturbing action tassel the viewer from his or hers usual thought processes. Our environment becomes increasingly uncertain and doubted. I’m interested in the uncertainty of a place as well as the individual because the specificity of a place or cultural background have lost their meaning.” - Jaroslav Kyša

No comments:

Post a Comment