Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jeff Reid

Jeff Reid Photography: "


Everything seems to fade away when I hold a camera in my hands; problems and frustrations seem to disappear. Trying to see the world in a unique way is both a joy and a welcomed challenge. Growing up in the Pacific Northwest, I was always surrounded by natural beauty. At an early age I became aware of how I could capture this within a photograph. In 2005 I set out on a three-month journey throughout Europe. With my photography skills growing on a daily basis, I realized just how much I enjoy looking through the viewfinder. I believe it helps me to be a more caring and aware citizen of the world, as I travel and learn about other cultures. Working and participating in a visual culture as a film editor has helped me to better understand my creativity. In the future I hope that photography can continue to influence all aspects of my life.

jr3f Jeff Reid Photography



jr3g Jeff Reid Photography

jr3h Jeff Reid Photography

More photos here


"

No comments:

Post a Comment