Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Daniel Regan

Digital photography by Daniel Regan: "

I’ve been an obsessive image maker since the age of 12 when I picked up my first 1 megapixel digital camera. With my interests primarily in digital media, design and post-processing I have been creating a range of stylised photography for the last 13 years. When not working on commercial or commissioned work I’m busy documenting the world around me or developing projects or conceptual images for my personal portfolio. I graduated from Brighton University in 2006 with a degree in Editorial Photography and have been working professionally since then.


dr2j Digital photography by Daniel Regan



dr2a Digital photography by Daniel Regan


dr2l Digital photography by Daniel Regan


dr2r Digital photography by Daniel Regan


More photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment