Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Photography: Clifton R. Adams

Photography: Clifton R. Adams: "1

I first saw a few images from photographer Clifton R. Adams popping up on blogs and tumblrs a couple of weeks ago. I was so taken with the beautiful images I instantly wanted to see and know more. I found quite a few examples of his work (there is an extensive selection in National Geographic's archives) but very little information about the photographer himself. Most of the images are of young ladies in colorful dress surrounded by equally colorful gardens of flowers. The lady on the boat gliding through the hyacinth is one of the best images I've ever seen! I want to be there right now. There are also quite a few images of the English and Irish countryside with village people dresses in their everyday wears. I imagine the photographer was located around that area but if anyone has any information about him, I'd love to know! Get ready for photo overload... there were so many good ones I had a hard time narrowing it down.

99
"

No comments:

Post a Comment